This article was first published on Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium
Rewards for Voters
- 50% of election rewards and
- 50% of contribution rewards
of Node Partners that they vote for, but will not share in the block production and referral rewards. This is to help Node Partners defray the server costs incurred in maintaining ledgers and processing transactions for the IOST network. When a Node Partner claims the reward, the voter can get his own proportional rewards.
1. Election Rewards Distribution (For Voters)
- Election rewards are issued on a daily basis.
- When a node partner claims a reward, 50% of the reward is distributed proportionally to the voter as a an airdrop reward.
2. Contribution Rewards Distribution (For Voters)
- Contribution rewards are issued quarterly, and rewards will be distributed according to the voting data on the chain.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium