ARK Desktop Wallet v2.9.1 — Expanded Plugin Usability
The New Desktop Wallet release is upon us. This update is focused on bringing additional functionality to the Plugin Manager and fixing recently reported issues.
You can download the ARK Desktop Wallet at https://ark.io/wallet or use the new download feature from within your current wallet (available in v2.7.0+).
With more frequent releases of the Desktop Wallet, we want to bring a constant flow of improvements to our users. With this release, we expanded the Plugin Manager’s usability by exposing more internals to developers, adding a new language plugin section and much more so let's get to it!
- Added ARK Grants icon & updated fetching plugin config — with ARK’s newest development program ARK Grants (check the link if you want to learn more on how you can get funding by developing Desktop Wallet plugins) we have now added a special icon that will be assigned to each funded plugin inside the Desktop Wallet. We have also moved the ARK Official plugin icon to match this design and be located beside the plugin title.
- Allow plugins to add languages — adds the LANGUAGES permission which allows plugins to add new languages. All potential languages will now be available via plugins.
- Break words if the vendor field message is large — when viewing a transaction modal with a large vendor field, the message is split into individual lines to keep the modal at a reasonable size.
- Allow setting up default fee type — adds a new option to the profile edition page which allows the user to specify the default transaction fee type used, either LAST or AVERAGE.
- Add scrollbar to the installed plugin list — if 5 or more plugins are installed, the wallet will add a scrollbar to the plugin list.
- Use the left and right arrows on ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
ARK.io | Blog - Medium